Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday Cards

Paris, France 2010

I was cleaning out my basement the other day (only because I needed to move a desk from the basement into my room.) I haven't worked on a desk at home since... well, I don't think I've ever worked on a desk at my house. I've always worked on the couch, on the floor, and sometimes the kitchen table. But now that I'm suppose to work on my senior thesis, I figured I should set up desk space.

Anyways, I found a bunch of blank holiday cards around the house. I never really understood pre-made holiday cards... doesn't have much sentimental value, doesn't say "I tried", doesn't really seem to add any value to one's gift. At best it says, "I saw this specific joke/picture on the shelf and it reminded me of some memory we shared." I guess I'm one of the few though cause Hallmark seems to be pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment