Friday, October 7, 2011

Vietnam 2011: Travel Photography


I originally made this for Carleton College's Media Relations department, but because (I think) I'm going in The Voice, they couldn't air this. Media Relations only wanted a pretty low resolution video and so I did everything in low resolution in order to save time in the rendering previews. It felt a waste to just store it in my hard-drive, so here it is. A cheesy voice-over slideshow of my digital photography in Vietnam.

This project was made possible by a grant from The Larson International Fellowship.

1 comment:

  1. Hii...,
    ..., i have a Recommended Travel Photos Collections too, for Vietnam see at:
    Vietnam City Images

    Photos Collection from the best picasa travel gallery album in the world for the best travel recommendation, Please visit and comments...,

    Thank You...

    ReplyDelete