Saturday, October 1, 2011

Projectors Failed

 Saigon, Vietnam 2011

This one was right outside the gates of homebase. Gates make it sound really nice, but its really just for security purposes.

  Saigon, Vietnam 2011

This young lady is selling lottery tickets. It's a way to make an earning. I've rarely seen anyone buy them though...

(Near by) Ben Tre, Vietnam 2011

Pretty sure this little girl is out getting a snack either for herself or someone at home :)

As for news about me, today I went to the Weitz Center to use the school's new photo studio. To my surprise, all the softbox-lights were hot-lights. My goal was to figure out what I can do with a projector and strobes. Well... apparently not a whole lot. I had a lot of ideas, not all of them tested, but many of them failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment