Thursday, June 16, 2011

Class Host: 2006




Here's the other ant pictures (the ones I thought weren't quite as good as in this post). So today was my first day as class host of Carleton 2006. Being a class host is a lot more work than I thought it would be, so far anyways. But I can already tell how fun its going to be! An alumnus requested beirut (i.e. beer pong) supplies, so I called my manager. My manager called someone else and within the hour we have 500 solo cups and 30 ping-pong balls. 

2 comments:

  1. Hai, your photography is getting more and more deliberate -- really nice!
    - Aron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aron. Always appreciate input. Here's the link to my general portfolio if you cared to give it a critique: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hai-lights/sets/72157625533428369/

    ReplyDelete