Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Better View



(1) View from the hotel window + (2) View from an outlook on the Rockies = (3) Better view from the hotel window

Back in Saint Louis Park for a few days, feeling as out of shape as I was by the end of my Paris trip. Just haven't really been moving since the second knee injury and haven't been eating the best during finals either. The knee is still swollen. That or its swelling up from my walking around campus. Still waiting on the insurance company to see if they'll insure my $500 PCL knee brace.

I've still been trolling ebay for medium format cameras. But the more I think about it, the more I realize I don't really need one (although it would be nice to have.) Professor John Schott recommended I get the Pentax 645D. Unfortunately I think it's about $9,200 out of my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment