Monday, May 9, 2011

A Quick Break from Sunrise



KKasi emailed me this morning asking about some "atmosphere pictures" I took for a project in France. It was actually for my CLEAROBSCURE series, but I never used them. I'm glad he asked cause I had completely forgotten about them. (1) The first shot is the original with some contrast adjustments. (2) I added some light streaks and car lights in the second shot. I think I actually like this one the most of the three. (3) But I had to see what it would look like with a full light streak going across. This one turned out a little too balanced/symmetrical for me.

Here are some other pictures taken that night (I think I'm foreseeing a new profile picture coming up):



You also might remember this one from a while back. Same night, same location, 180 degree turn to change the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment