Friday, May 6, 2011

MRI Results



So I got the phone call today. The nurse wasn't able to answer most of my questions, so all I really know is that my PCL is partially torn (Level II) but probably won't need surgery (Level III). The doc's ordered 6-10 sessions of physical therapy and a follow-up appointment at the end of the school year.

On a different note, this has been and will be a crazy week for photography assignments. I have/had 3 portrait sessions, and a 5:00am alarm to get some sunrise pictures tomorrow. Loaded up some 4x5 film.

3 comments:

  1. no surgery! good news -you'll be at nationals no? see you in a week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll be on the sidelines. Estimated recovery is at least 4 weeks just to start to be able to exercise normally again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring lots of money and drink lots of beer before the auction. Stuff didn't go as planned this year lol.

    ReplyDelete