Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kickball Katy from Vivian Girls



Here's a couple of Katy "Kickball Katy" Goodman from when Vivian Girls played at Carleton College last weekend. You can check out a few more photos from that night on The Cave's website!

This weekend is Mid-West Regionals for Ultimate. CUT drove down next to Madison and everyone's asleep upstairs right now. I couldn't fall alseep myself, too much stuff on my mind right now. One of which, I went to the doctor yesterday and they think I've torn my PCL. It's a ligament I've never heard of before, but its still pretty upsetting news. I have an MRI scheduled for Tuesday. Not really sure what this will mean for the immediate future, but I guess I just have to make the best of it for now. But then again, that's what living a happy life is right? Always just making the best of things. In fact I recall posting something similar along these lines over a year ago around winter break.

Posting this with a smile,
Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment