Friday, January 14, 2011

In Need of a New Computer... :(

Still down, cause now I need a new computer.

Today I got an e-mail explaining to me that my old laptop is no good and that I should just get a new one. I have all the data backed-up, so no images loss, but large inconveniences and a chunk out of the bank. I guess now I have to decide if I want to get my post-Carleton desktop early (with pretty decent specs to run After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.) or get another cheap laptop. And of course the Mac or PC question.  I want the Mac, but it carries a pretty big price tag. I might have to look into dual booting on a PC and then go with a laptop. I don't think investing in a really nice laptop is worth it given their price and life expectancy.

The picture above is from my first weekend (and my first days) in Paris. Just playing around with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment