Saturday, January 29, 2011

Anyone have a Summer Job for Me?

Another film shot from Berlin. Film: Kodak Portra VC 160iso. This was in a Christmas fair thing going on in town. I tried soo many delicious foods there!! Unfortunately I don't remember what any of it is called...

As for the title of this post, I'm still looking for any photography opportunities anyone might know of for this summer. I wanted to check out New York to see if that's where I want to be after Carleton, but any job/internship would be great! I applied to the Davis Projects for Peace, but I figured its best to have a plan B.

As for the shoot I'm setting up in about 10 days, I think I just got my make-up artist (MUA) on bored. Not 100% sure yet though.  Now I gotta find a model and confirm the lighting gear. I'm excited for the concept :) I googled a picture from The Matrix to help illustrate what I wanted to my MUA.

PS. 30 hours until everything is finished backing up in my hard-drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment