Thursday, December 16, 2010

16.12.10



I've been working on refining work that I already have so much that I don't have much new stuff to show.  Here are some from Berlin.  Oh, and a great start to the show today.  Sold two first editions:  Kristian Kasi and Sasha Swedlund.  One was to a teacher who appreciated the work and wanted to encourage me to continue.  The second was to a student who is also a mom.  I imagine she also wants to encourage me :)  And well, my ego is pretty inflated right now.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, which were the prints that sold? Did you have to decide how many of each you'd be doing in an "edition", or are you just printing/selling open editions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limited edition of 5 prints and an Artist proof. The pictures of Sasha Swedlund and Kristian Kasi were sold. Kristian first to a teacher, sasha second to a student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! its tanya from you motion graphics class! i realised at the end your video you wrote ur url so i checked it out! shame i only found out the last day of class! anyway good work cool to see it!
    check out mine if you want!
    www.tanyabenet.com
    hope you have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete