Tuesday, November 2, 2010


 So I had a shoot planned out, but it all fell apart due to mismatching schedules.  So I had the studio signed out, but nothing in particular to shoot.  I ended up experimenting with smoke.  Being a last minute decision, I did not do proper research for it and so I ended up trying to catch smoke using matches.  Turns out, they really only give off smoke right when they extinguish and for a fairly short time.  Apparently incense is the way to go.  But I had nothing invested in the project and it was a nice learning experience.  Above is what I have to show for my time and although they are not great, I'm happy enough with them :)

Registering for classes tomorrow morning at 2am (Paris time).

No comments:

Post a Comment