Monday, November 8, 2010

Point and Shoot


Well, when you are carrying around your laptop, charger, a couple film cameras with a couple lenses each, some filters and some film (color and B&W of course), the backpack starts to get heavy.  To lighten the load, I've often traded in the Nikon D3000 for a Samsung point-and-shoot.  Above are couple pics inside The Louvre from that $80 camera (purchased about 4 or 5 years ago).

On a different note, my laptop has decided to start dying on me...  the deep black pixels turned green and some other weird discoloration...  So now, on the off chance that Apple wants to advertise on my blog, I could really use a new computer :)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the laptop dying, but it might only be something loose in the laptop's video connection, check out this link:

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:z3yZch3AeaUJ:www.asklaptopfreak.com/laptop-notebook-help/2007/01/01/laptop-displays-green-pixels-instead-black-pixels/+black+pixels+are+green&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

    If all else fails, see if you can borrow/find an external monitor to which the laptop can hook up -- I've had to do that with mine, so it's more of a stationary laptop these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... that's too bad...

    Yeah, that sounds like what happened to my laptop... Maybe scic can fix it when I get back.

    Otherwise I'll try to stick it out another year and a half and then instead of getting married I'll get a new comp.

    Or Apple could sponsor me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the 2011 carleton calendar

    ReplyDelete