Friday, November 19, 2010

Adam Thomas William Wilde



These three were in my final 4 selections, but not very very final selection.  They were just lightly processed (contrast and levels) so I could have a better idea of what they would look like in the end.  If I could shoot it again, I'd say less is definitely more with thumbtacks.  Which one is your favorite of my non-final finalists?

I have my presentation today in Market for Art and Design.  I did a research project on how and why free magazines exist.  It is really quite interesting.  There's a whole network of people that exchange skill sets for status and exposure.  Its more complicated than that, but that's the short version.

Special thanks to:
Model: Adam Thomas William Wilde
Make-up Artist: Kylie Guthrie

No comments:

Post a Comment