Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last Chance to win $35

Sorry I missed yesterday's post.  I had class from 8:30am to 7:30pm.  But saw a lot of cool stuff and learned a lot yesterday!  Learned more about how galleries and art centers work in general in my Market for Art and Design class, then spent 4 hours making my first film-color prints at a lab called Self Color (i.e. no digitizing.  It only cost me about 12 euros in printing paper, 21 euros for a few rolls of color negative film, and 25 euros to get the films developed with a contact sheet...), and finally I learned how to set up an Octabank light set-up.  It didn't do what I wanted it to do, but I'll figure it out.

Last call before I choose the winner for the $35 CNS giveaway!  No internet access on Sundays, so next post will be on Monday with the winner's picture.  Good luck, if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment