Saturday, October 16, 2010

From my first roll of color film


So you`ve already seen both these pics that I took with my Nikon D3000, but here are the film scans.  Quite different.  I bumped up the vibrance in photoshop (and reduced their resolution to post it online).

Learned how to gel lights the other day.  No idea how to pick out the right colors for the right environment, but I figure that will come with time.  Regardless, it opens up a whole new element to my photography..

Still working on setting up the shoots.  It`s going pretty slow.  Only fair though because my studio portfolio is pretty weak..  Once I get in the studio though, I`m planning on having a week with just raw pics so you can see where my technical skills are without the post processing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment