Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Double Eposures





Been having fun with double exposures as you can see (all the pics except pic 3; btw, all are on film).   They`re pretty just random and goofy.  Just experimenting.

So I finally started shooting for my next portraiture assignment.  Originally I wanted to do the relativity of sight amongst the blind, but ran into a lot of red flags there with french laws and whatnot.  So now I`m doing home studio artists. The message is that the artwork defines the artist.  They`ve all been suggestive nudes, but quite tame.  I don`t really have the credentials to get exactly what I want yet.  Anyways, been lugging around this giant heavy Bowens lighting kit up and down 6 flights of stairs and all around paris.  The lighting is really simple.  Just one giant softbox thats suppose to look pretty natural.  Most of the artists/models don`t want their pics online, so idk if i`ll be able to share them with you.  I suppose I can ask once I finish my project.

Lastly, I apologize for the lack of pics yesterday.  School resources here are limited and rough.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i didn't see these earlier -- glad to know the technique for double exposing is working! You had any shots slip yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fact all those double exposures slipped... lol. Just cropped it. I can't seem to get the frame to stay perfectly still. bah..

    ReplyDelete