Monday, October 11, 2010

4 rolls at a time






1) The large format surprise studio shot from last week.  Don't be fooled.  This is one of those pictures that was meh and made passable via photoshop. [edit: This is the digital test shot. The film one should be pretty much the same once I get it developed.]
2-4) Fountainbleu.  The water is pretty blue...  Nice to be in a more natural environment area for a day :)
5) On the way to fountainbleu
6) Some metro stop

Developing 4 rolls at a time now.  That's about 18 euros a time... gotta shoot the film though.  Shot sunrise over the Notre Dame from the rooftop today and have been trying out double exposures.  We'll see how they go :)

3 comments:

  1. Sometime you'll have to try 7 rolls at once if you can find a tank that big :)

    Reminds me of last year when, to save money, I shot my wedding invitation photo on HP5 and printed 250 copies on old 1970s Agfa postard-sized paper. It would've taken forever to make that many prints, so I mixed 3 gallons of Dektol and processed 40 at a time, interleaved. I was literally up to my elbows in delevoper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the always interesting and sometimes gorgeous photos and reminding an old (Carleton 1967) darkroom habituate about film, chemicals, and patience. I am surprised that there still are darkrooms and film. Please keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ken-

    Its great to know I have some other viewers beyond my immediate friends! (And of course I love having you, David, following my blog too!) I`ll try to get up some more B&W scans, but it takes a while...

    Hai

    ReplyDelete