Thursday, September 2, 2010

(Yesterday`s Post)

Anyways, no internet at home means no recipes (unless I plan ahead … but I don’t … I’m a philosophy major.)  So today’s dinner was especially successful considering I just threw it all together from ingredients I had.  It looked quite wonderful too.  I served everything on one plate.  Around the edges were slices of lightly toasted baguette blanche.  In the center were a few layers: At the bottom were eggs, onions, parsley, and garlic.  The next layer was made of sliced, raw roman tomatoes.  On top was raw mozzarella and oregano.  It may have been the onions or it might have been the splash of red wine, but something was surprisingly sweet.  Cooking dinner by myself isn’t nearly as fun as it was this summer, but I guess it does take a fraction of the time.  Oh, and I’ve bought a small handful of a bunch of cheeses.  Everything has been delicious so far.  There’s been super-creamy-almost-butter-like cheese to super mild, hard fruit cheese.  I had a platter of cheese with a white desert wine after (probably not the proper mix of food and drink, but that’s okay with me.)


Signing up for classes tomorrow.  I’m excited.  I think I’ll have a full semester of pure photography. I’m sooo sleepy.  But there’s just no time…  (Time to make another cup of coffee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment