Monday, September 6, 2010

Orientation


Hello all!  I apologize for the recent lack to posts, but I don’t have internet at home and I don’t have class on Mondays.  This means I probably only post about 3 to 4 times a week on average now for the next four months.  But if I have to do most of my work at school, then I’ll probably post 6 times a week.  We’ll see.  Made dinner with Kristian from Switzerland and Sasha from Cali last night: we had pasta with veggies, lemon, baguette, cheese, salad, wine, and Comporti with orange juice (which tastes like grapefruit juice.)  Saturday night we spent about 3 or 4 hours on top of the Arc de Triumph watching the sunset.  The night before that we were planning on going to Queens on the Champs a Lysee, but ended up going to Charly …something…  It was a REALLY livly bar with a great DJ and everything!  Of course everything was prciy.  Someone ordered a shot of Jameson and it cost them 12 Euros… lol.
What has been really different about going to an art school is that everyone seems to know where they are going in life and everyone is already on the track there.  I feel completely behind and just drifting about coming from a liberal arts school.  Anyways, I went to the 18th with Sasha the other day and I got a few fabrics to made wrist bandanas out of :)

2 comments:

  1. First pic is from atop the arc de triumph.
    2nd is q pic in a book store. Shakespeare Books.
    3rd, 4th, and 7th are the Louvre.
    5th is a random street wall w Isabele.
    6th is I think in the Palais de Tokyo .. ? Or maybe it wqs from the Pompidou. Probably Pompidou..

    ReplyDelete