Saturday, September 18, 2010

Longest Night Yet..

So Fashion photography was canceled cause there weren`t enough students.  I`m now taking marketing art and design instead, which has been really interesting in the one class I`ve had so far.  We talked about how galleries function as a business -- behind the scenes type stuff.  So I had clqss from 10am till 12pm cause my video prof was shooting something and we were invited to go watch it (it was on a really small street that no one knew so people send me up and down the huge hill by Sacred Heart for 2 hours).  I was planning to meet up with friends, but before I knew it, it was 1:40 and the metro was about to close.  So I headed home, missed my transfer stop, instead of going back, I decided just to walk home.  Got home at about 3ish.  Then I realized I forgot my keys at school, which was locked.  Slept on and off for about 4 hours.  mostly off.  Discovered a roof access, took some pics, and then headed back to school which I thought opened at 8:30.  Nope. It opens at 10.  But it didn`t actually.  In fact it didn`t open till now.  I pretty much hate Parsons right now...  Oh, and this whole time, my phone is dead...  (The teachers, for the most part, are great!  So is Paris.  Everything else is WAAAY below par...)

No comments:

Post a Comment