Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a Few Secs to Spare

I think what annoys me the most about how Parsons functions is how everyone is always late: The doors open late (and close early), a lot of teachers arrive late late, “5 min breaks” always become 15 or 20 min breaks, class starts usually 15 mins late...  Also there are classes that end at 10pm, but that`s also when the school closes...  and they start pushing people out by like 9:45...
  
Anyways, I started shooting haven’t with a yellow filter that David sent me the other day.  I haven’t finished the roll yet, so idk what it’ll look like exactly, but I’m excited!

Made my first prints here the other day.  Slightly warm/hot...  I forgot to size down my self portrait assignment so I can`t show it to you today.  Soon though, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment