Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another day in the Lab








Pics:
1) On the Metro
2, 3, 8) A strike at Bastile
4, 5, 7) On top of my roof
6) The Eiffel Tower.

Last three shots are in film.  I managed to scan in a bunch of my film the other day (a couple rolls)!!  I noticed I have had some problems with dust/scratches/water stains...

Anyways, typical weekday recently has been wake up, go to the photo lab, go home and make a 3 course dinner.  More photo stuff at home.  Sleep.  Sounds miserable, but I love it :) Today when I woke up it was raining.  First thoughts: Yes!  I can finally my shot!  ...dang... I have to go to the Eiffel Tower now to shoot in the cold and rain... (I've seen enough of the Eiffel Tower...  I've probably seen it sparkle over 20 times during my stay here...)  But it wasn't so bad.  I'm excited to see how the pictures turn out.  It's on film, so you'll have to wait a while to see them... it's a long process.

No comments:

Post a Comment