Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why do you get up in the morning?


(These sky replacements didn't work as well, but I thought I'd show them to you anyways.)

A question that I cannot seem to give a good answer to is, Why do you get up in the morning?  From the people I've talked to, there seems to be two typical responses.  The first is that because it is expected of me.  The second is that there's nothing better to do (i.e. Why keep sleeping when you can't sleep anymore.  Might as well get up ... right?)  Both of these answers make a lot of sense, but are not the answers you want to necessarily give.  Your thoughts on this?

3 comments:

  1. I feel like someone should have a really deep response to this. . . what did Hitch say? 'you should get up every morning like it's on purpose...' or something like that...I like this question. Also, I still love that parking garage. ~krn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get up in the morning so that I can go to sleep at night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That was pretty good Zach! One of those non-responses that sound awesome and could mean whatever the reader wants it to mean :)

    ReplyDelete