Saturday, July 31, 2010

Transformers 3

My dad got lost on our way to the Megabus stop.  We ended up in St. Paul instead of Minneapolis.  Lucily my dad ALWAYS leaves ridicously early for these type of things.  So even though we took a 30+ min detour, we still arrived 30 mins early.  Then when my dad say that it was literally a bus stop and not a bus station (like greyhound), he felt a little sketched out.


This was my first time on the Megabus.  The first debate in my mind was whether to go on the 1st floor or the second floor.  I heard that all children was suppose to be seated on the 2nd floor so I chose the first.  I sat at the seat with the small table and it worked out well cause there was a couple sitting across from me.  Specifically, the girl was sitting across from me and she loved to cuddle with her bf.  That meant more leg room for me :)  The bus arrived about 20 mins early, but it was pouring outside.  I ended up just walking around, getting drenched, and taking pictures.  Then finally I saw a live scene of Transformers 3 (the pics) while I was walking around downtown Chi Town!!


Then I saw Inception in theaters.  Waking Life meets action movie.  That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment