Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back. With Windows 7.


Just a handful of random thoughts today: Besides Microsoft Office, I think I have everything back on my laptop that I need/want!  I must say, Windows 7 is much smoother than Vista.  On another random note, did you know Google Wave existed?!? (It's amazing!)  I don't think I'll be using it any time soon, but it's pretty cool technology.  Last, I bought my Megabus tickets to Chicago last night.  About $60 round trip.  I was planning on driving but that fell through, that's why I bought the ticket so late.

Oh, a couple more things, with my comp being wiped clean, I decided it was a good time to do a mass purge of my music collection.  I went from about 100GB to about 20GB.  I don't have any of my old playlists anymore, but that's okay.  What's not quite as okay is that I lost all my custom made photoshop actions.  The one I miss most is the hai-lights Glam Blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment