Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Full Day of Summer

Today my dad woke me up at 7.  I forgot they do that at home..

At 11, I picked up my Parisian mom (the lady whose studio I am living in this fall) and we just chatted for about an hour and a half.  It was quite nice.  [Thanks Christian!!]  Then I met up with Susie for lunch.  She had me walk like a mile on an awfully pained ankle...  (in her defense, I thought it was going to be a really short walk and volunteered to walk).  I a few hours I will be leaving on a "road trip" with my mom to [hopefully] see my brother.  We don't actually know if he's still at the Ohio airbase (where he's stationed)...

2 comments:

  1. Also, I forgot to ask, do you think this picture is an HDR picture or a really slow exposure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! You're actually being too nice to me. I looked it up on mapquest, and I made you walk 1.8 miles each way. :(

    ReplyDelete