Friday, June 25, 2010

Stadiums

Woke up at 6:35 today to run stadiums with Mike and Kristine.  Felt like I wanted to vomit at the end ... it's been a while.  Starting to lift a lot again though (twice yesterday: once with Mike in the morning and once with Luke after bouldering.) Oh and I am also getting back into climbing :)  My forearms aren't as far behind as I would have expected them to be considering I haven't climbed since the beginning of winter.

Work is just increasingly hard.  The more I accomplish the higher expectations he has the next time around.  So now I'm suppose to write a software program that will count and identify returning customers (etc.) based on their credit card numbers.  Now if this was given to me during Intro to CS, it wouldn't have been too bad, but I'm a philosophy major and CS was two terms ago ...

3 comments:

  1. Pay someone else to do the programming, it would take a CS major 5 mins to write that and you could pay them 10 bucks. They can also write it in something other than python which is a language mostly used for teaching.
    rj

    ReplyDelete