Saturday, June 26, 2010

House-Sitting

So I'm house sitting for a friend for the next two weeks.  This means I'll have to commute back and forth everyday for the next two weeks between home and Northfield.  Hopefully has money for a BMW SUV doesn't eat up all my profits ... heh.

Also, one of my 100+ cousins asked me to take pics at her 21st B-Day tonight.  So HAPPY BDAY VICKY!  She also had me design the flier below for her.  I suspect it's a much more pretentious flier than the event.  But we'll see I guess.  She's also paying the cost of equipment rental, so I'll be using a f2.8 18mm prime and a SB 800 Speedlight for the first time :)

4 comments:

  1. Turns out I'll be using an AF-S 50mm 1.4 instead. It was cheaper. Save her a couple dollars. I figured with the flash, I could switch to my 16-85mm 3.5-5.6 (maybe?) if I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this friend you are house sitting for? You should at least give them a shout out. Especially if you are sleeping in their bed ;-)

    And if they happen to have a cat, don't touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I hate petting your cat. Once you pet it, it owns you. It never lets you not pet it after that. So don't worry, I'm not gonna touch it. Also, I ended up sleeping on the sofas downstairs cause I was post processing photos and got too tired :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha. Too tired to walk up one flight of steps to the best bed ever? Dang. I miss that bed...

    And yes, that cat is damn powerful. And he knows it.

    ReplyDelete