Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Time Giving Blood

My blood type is AB+, so I always thought that it would be pretty useless for me to donate blood since only about 4% of the population can use it.  I figured, chances are its gonna go to waste.  The nurse said that its actually quite the opposite.  Given that there is a need for AB+, then AB+ blood reserves will be used first.  Through this logic, there is a high demand for AB+ blood.  But my question is, how often does AB+ blood go to waste due to expiration?  Not that the answer will affect whether I donate blood again or not, but just curious is all.

Anyways, I have a new photo project.  Rented a tripod from PEPS for the week.  Originally I just wanted it to try out some HDR scenics I've had my eye on.  But then I figured, while I have it, might as well shoot panoramas.  And so my latest photo project idea is to shoot 360 degree panoramas around all of campus.  What will I do with them?  No idea.  Panoramas aren't very display friendly as you can tell by how it looks in this post...  It won't let me upload it at any higher of a resolution.

1 comment: