Friday, April 30, 2010

The Axieties of the Future

Ever seen Mai Fete like this?  I didn't have a tripod and so that's why its a little blurry.  But I think this is one of my favorite HDR images I've shot so far.  I think its mostly the colors that really make its it as interesting of a picture as it is.  I have others in the works, but this is the only one I have done now.

As for the future, I talked to someone who seemed to really know where they're going in life and has already done quite a bit with their life already.  It made me kind of depressed to realize how little I've done with mine and how little I know of my future (...what do you do with philosophy?...)  I don't even have a place to live yet in Paris next Fall..

3 comments:

  1. i'm pretty lost too, but just do your best and we'll look out for each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this!
    ~krn

    ReplyDelete