Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just one more Final


Finished my CS final the other day.  It doesn't make much sense.  Originally it was going to be a graphical simulation of a Sayles Dance, but then my partner's schedule and mine didn't match up very well, so we decided to do it on our own.  I had already written the code for a class Male and class Female, so I wanted to use them somehow.  I ended up with a Red-Bull-gives-you-wings graphical simulation.  Basically people walk across the screen randomly until they hit a red bull can lying on the ground.  Then the can disappears, they grow wings, and fly off the screen.  Everything just keeps repeating itself with random coordinates.  And if you click on the screen, a Red Bull can will appear where you clicked.

Then I read the assignment again and realized I needed something time-based too... so then I added randomly generated flowers that grow in size and in number as time progresses.  Doesn't make much sense, but it fulfills the requirement...

Just the Logic final now...

No comments:

Post a Comment