Monday, March 8, 2010

An incomplete thought

I figured you guys would be tired of Dacie Moses cookie baking pics, and I assumed you guys are still stick of rocks.  But that's all I really have right now...  It's finals week, what can I say.

Anyways, if you look back to the "Popcorn + Settlers" post, you'll notice that my first thought was rather incomplete.  The thought had crossed my mind again when I was trying to figure out what to write about in today's post.  The thought in its slightly more complete form is as follows:

We tend to submerse ourselves in the past when the present isn't exactly pleasant.  And when it is pleasant, the past becomes less relevant (though still possibly in mind.)  One way to interpret this is a form of self deception.  But so long as one is happy, is this as ill of a decision as it connotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment