Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red Rocks, *Nevada

Original
Color Corrections
Full Edits

This is one of my favorite pictures from last weekend.  As labeled, I posted the original for those of you who are purists, a color corrected image for those who don't know how to use photoshop, and a fully edited one with some personal artistic decisions.  I completely understand if one were to find the color corrected version more pleasing than the full edits image.  What I saw in this image was sort of a dreamy/cloudy trail that all disappears at one hazy point near the horizon.  So that's how I tried to edit it.

Plenty more to come!  Thanks for checking in :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize we were in nebraska last weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... woops...

    ...just making my blog more interesting is all :)

    *Red Rocks, Nevada

    ReplyDelete