Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARS!! and HAPPY TET HOLIDAYS!!


If you happen to read all my posts for whatever reason (and I love you dearly for doing so), I proposed that the happiest people in life are the people who can always put on a smile in the worst situations.  And idk if I've mentioned this before, but I also remember thinking about some of the greatest heroes in life are those who are never heard of because they bear all the burdens alone, too selfless to share it with others.

These two ponderings have been in my mind lately.  And I figure at the end of the day, if there's a smile on my face, I've figured out something about life.

1 comment:

  1. PS. It's the year of the Tiger now for those who didn't know.

    PPS. Strangely enough, I think I'm an optimist.

    ReplyDelete