Friday, January 1, 2010

Portfolio: Before and After Continued

This post is a little early.  It's not quite Jan 2nd yet, but I figured I'd put this one up now anyways.  So here's the original pic, pre-color corrections and all:


And here it is after everything.  Note you can click on the picture to enlarge it if you want to closely examine it.



Be sure to check back in every day for at least the next week.  I have a line of pictures coming up that I'm pretty excited to share!  Promise you won't be disappointed :)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... I almost like the first one better. The tree has more definition there (though it works as an awesome border in both! It was a beautifully set up shot.) and the chapel is a little too yellow for me in the second one. I'm a sucker for the natural beauty of the faded stone in the first. Both are good though!
    ~krn

    ReplyDelete