Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Evange

Here are some of my first shots with my 70-300mm lens.  Just casual shots.  Nothing posed and didn't go out of my way to set up any shots.  I decided to show them as before and after shots.  10 mins of editing per photo.  just keepin it chill.


 
This one is kind of out of focus.  I don't have the greatest equipment so I was shooting at 800 ISO (which creates visible noise on the Nikon D3000) with a f/4.5-5.6 lens.  But yeah, the auto focus hit the sweater instead of his eyes.  Woops...



Major red eye in this photo.  The 70-300mm really seems to amply this effect for w/e reason.  maybe I should do some google searches and learn more about that.  I was zoomed out as far as I could go in this shot.  I decided to add lens blur to the edited picture.  Not sure if that was the right decision, but I was playing with the other blur filters and didn't really find one that I really liked.

2 comments:

  1. Nicholas Stuart07 January, 2010 15:55

    The autofocus on the sweater rather than the eyes is really nice.

    ReplyDelete