Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Reshoot

So today I have another solo shoot scheduled at 12.  It'll be the same setting...   ...a couple different spots though...  And mostly just a couple shots that I'm going to reshoot.  But I'm hoping that it'll still be a new and different shoot, though I'm not exactly sure how that'll work out.  Ultimately, its just for more solo experience.

Finished the hai-lights GlamFix photoshop action last night.  It includes a series of surface blurs, Gaussian Blurs, adding some noise to the skin, a high pass filter for the eyes, eyebrows, and lips, and a lot of masking with an initial stamp filter mask.  It's pretty subtle, but it looks good in my opinion. It evens out skin tones, blemishes, and makes the eyes and lips pop out more.

Here's the last of this shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment