Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Next Big Project

I was thinking about what can I do next in terms of photography.  Well, Carleton starts soon and spring break will be claimed by CUT and a horrendous car ride from Northfield, MN to Austin, TX.  This means I probably won't be back home until summer.  Carleton summer that is, which is significantly later than most other colleges.

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to do some sort of charity work.  Something like free senior pictures for financial-need students at my local high school here in St. Louis Park.  I'm not exactly sure how that would work out.  i'd have to try and get some sponcerships for print and lighting and stuff.  Or maybe I can just offer digital photos and the family would take care of the prints?  But that doesn't seem quite right.  But that's the next big project I have in mind.  I was thinking 1 a week for all of summer ... or something like that.

I'm gonna try to keep up with a post-a-day but with school coming back into session, I don't think I'll be able to keep it up.  I'll probably drop down to an average of one a week or something like that.  Thanks for checking in thus far.  Hope you've been enjoying the pictures.

Here's pics of the ruins where I shot most of my model-portraits:

No comments:

Post a Comment