Thursday, December 10, 2009

Models are ...

Okay, so after letting myself become ever so flattered with the amount of responses I've received from a casting call, I've been told/am experiencing that I guess models just send every photographer a message about working with them and then will more often than not flake and the photographer will never hear from them again.  bummer.  So among my ... 20some replies, I think I have 1 model that will actually be working with me.  One of my higher picks, I must say, but we'll see what happens.

Speaking of models, meet Adam.  He's an amazing model to work with!


2 comments:

  1. So... Im confused. All of a sudden it seems like you are this big shot photographer! Who are you taking pictures for? Are you paid or doing pro-bono stuff? But its pretty cool.

    Im liking a lot of the shots you are taking, although the angel wings was interesting... to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just some TF* shots. (Basically a trade of labor). Mutually beneficial in the sense that we both build up our portfolios. No money ... :( ... but I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete