Friday, December 4, 2009

Leave a Message

More or less because I have so much time on my hands, I thought I'd try to develop a logo that I could start adding to my pics that I put in public domain; a watermark to label my work.  I haven't put a great deal of thought into it and I don't have adobe Illustrator, but this is what I came up with.  I wanted something simple (and I don't think this is simple enough).  I wanted not to have text at all, but I don't think I can do that since I'm by no means a brand-name.  When I think of sucessful logos, I think Target, Apple, Windows.  Simple enough that anyone could draw it in 1 or 2 tries, very illustrative of the name, and yet still unique.

So yeah, this is still a rough draft.  Kind of a starting block if you will.  I would greatly appreciate comments, opinions, suggestions, and criticisms (constructive or not).





Some thoughts behind this was that the text would pop in dark pictures, and vise-versa with the pen in light pictures.  LMK what you think.  Drop a comment.  Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment