Wednesday, November 11, 2009

High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography

Just learned how to compose HDR photos. Our final assignment is to photograph pretty much anything within the theme of last week's home football game.  I find scene/landscape photography to be my favorite type of photography.  I really enjoy portraits and such too, but for whatever reason, (probably because I feel like I have the most control over the subject) landscapes are my favorite.  Anyways, here are my 2 first HDR photographs ever:


2 comments:

  1. Sick. the colors there are amzing. I've always like HDR stuff, you should definately do some more of it (night shots!)

    Also, what i meant to post on your previous post was how one of the pictures reminded me of tilt-shift photography.... You should definately look into that.

    Keep the posts coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selective focus photography? Yeah, I know about it. But basically everything photography related costs a bunch of money...

    So the only way I'll be doing selective focus photography is with photoshop for now :)

    ReplyDelete