Saturday, September 12, 2009

.NEF Files


So I finally decided just to use the software tha came with the camera to convert/view my Raw Nikon files (.NEF) for now.  Photoshop's Camera Raw doesn't seem to be working for me.  I probably just need to update it.  But the update is suppose to take20 hours to download all in one sitting.  So we'll see how that goes.  Anyways, here are some shots I took with my SLR at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.

I've also desided that anything I edit with have the hai-lights water mark.  If you don't see it, it's unedited.  Thanks for following my blog!  Remember, you can also comment on my posts by clicking the small blue comment button at the bottom of every post.  Look forward to hearing from you :)

3 comments:

  1. These are really great, Hai!!!! Great framing and focus... nicely done. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the middle one is really nice, do you like using raw? ive never tried it, seems like a lot of extra workkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you already know all the benefits of it sicne you know that it's a lot of extra work?

    Really the only reason I use it is cause I wanna feel more professional :)
    But when it comes down to it, I'm not getting paid or anything, so it really doesn't matter...

    ReplyDelete