Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Shots

MY CAMERA FINALLY ARRIVED!!

And I immediately went to the U of M Arboretum with Tam.  Unfortunately my battery which I had not allowed to fully charge ran out pretty fast and so I used his camera.  He's given me complete rights to all the photos we took.  This also means that I have no idea which photos are mine and which are his.  So just dropping some credit to Tam Bui of BuiPhotos.

Anyways, here are three shots I wanted to share.  Click to see the full-size picture.  There were plenty of others, but I figured I can only share so many on blog and still have people actually look at them :)

 
  

I didn't think captions were necessary.  None of these photos are edited.  Only because my photoshop stopped working.  I'll have to wait till Carleton to download updates and whatnots.

3 comments:

  1. If you couldn't tell, the photos with the blueberries were set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. set up or not, these are still some great photos. I really like the water lily one

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i really like the lily water one too! :)

    ReplyDelete