Monday, September 21, 2009

Chapel hai-lgihts

You've already seen these, but now I took the time to edit them.  The Off-campus shot took a lot of editing...  Look back to "Digital Photography: Chapel Exterior" to compare the originals to these.



On another note, if you happen to like one of my shots enough to want to make it your desktop background, but refuse to have my name-branding all over the picture, just let me know.  I can send you a .jpg without my name all over it [...or maybe super-super hidden] :)

2 comments:

  1. I realized that my edits to the second chapel picture took out all the warmth. Needless to say, I've re-edited with that in mind. I won't bother posting it though since you've already seen it twice now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your branding isn't always so obvious, but the offer is appreciated and I will take you up on it in the future :)

    ReplyDelete