Saturday, September 19, 2009

A 1-Picture Story in a Storiless Town

Rather random night last night here at Carleton.  My assignment for the weekend is to take a picture that tells a full story: what, why, where, when, and who of an event "worth telling."  I have no idea what I'm going to do ... not a whole lot happen sin Nofo, MN.

Anyways, I was hanging out with some friends and saw possible photo opportunity and wanted to play with it.  These shots aren't set up perfectly.  They were more expirmental.  I have more shots in mind at this location, but they were all tired of posing... heh.





I was too lazy to edit these shots so I just recropped them.  20" exposures on a tripod.  What do you think?  Do you know where it is?

3 comments:

  1. Hai-

    I really like the first photo. A lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... too bad pat couldn't keep his head still for 2 more seconds... j/k :)

    ReplyDelete