Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Testing. First Post.


Hey, so trying this blogspot thing out. This is what I'm planning to use for my photo blog. We'll see what happens. Credit to Zach, Mrs. Norris, and Joey for helping me with the URL/Name.

For now, you can hit me up on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/FallenOmnipotent

Edit: So I'm getting my camera sometime early september. We'll see how it does from there. Just to clarify, this photo-blog probably won't actually start up until at least a couple weeks after.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet blog, Hai. I'm just wondering who the photographer was who took this photo and your profile picture in the 'about me' section. They are so cool! It must have been a professional photographer or something because they are pretty phenomenal shots. I especially like the lighting on your shoe in this one. Good luck becoming as good as whoever took those pics! I'm sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.

    The way I see it, it's a two way street. The photographer my be really good, or the subject is just so awesome that its impossible to take a bad shot.

    ...or a combination of both... which could also mean the photographer put it on a time delay and become the subject of his own shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some interesting thoughts. But actually now I don't feel quite as amazed by your new about me photo... the last one was great, but this one has some flaws... I have this weird feeling that it was a different photographer.

    ReplyDelete